15 November 2006

 

Nice birds - Shitty shots






These Bateleurs have decided to settle in our area.
I heard word that they were around but have not seen them until yesterday.
Beautiful creatures and very strong.
This is a good sign that the conservation policy implemented by the mine is working.

You know about the birds and the bees. So we might be looking forward to some


Bateleur chicks.

After tantelizing you with these pics I suppose I must show you what a bateleur eagle looks like.



You know, one taken by a proper photographer.

This shot from these kind folks

I would rather see them live in the wild



Comments:

OMG! I want one! Stunning! At least he did not poop on you when you took the picture.
# posted by Maeve : Wednesday, November 15, 2006 9:03:36 AM

Gorgeous birds. I haven't seen the likes of them before.
# posted by hammer : Wednesday, November 15, 2006 12:40:46 PM

You see the greatest things....
# posted by Holder : Thursday, November 16, 2006 1:39:48 AM

Holy crapaloni. I want what's in your camera.
# posted by Kim : Friday, November 17, 2006 1:18:35 AM


Wow. That's an eagle. You're lucky to have such rich and varied wildlife around you. Kind of makes up for the dust I suppose.
# posted by Libby Spencer : Tuesday, November 21, 2006 2:59:00 AM
Comments:
OMG! I want one! Stunning! At least he did not poop on you when you took the picture.
 
You see the greatest things....
 
Holy crapaloni. I want what's in your camera.
 
Wow. That's an eagle. You're lucky to have such rich and varied wildlife around you. Kind of makes up for the dust I suppose.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
[ ... {NOT} lots of comment code here, BLOGGER IS EFFING YOU, Leave your comment RIGHT HERE... ] 4 comments

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

eXTReMe Tracker
Listed on BlogShares
Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!
Click to give BLOG4REEL vote!