08 October 2006

 

Family arguments

We have a fairly easy come, easy go attitude in and about the Kees household.
The other day I received a call from uncle Kees.
I did not understand it all, he was rumbling on about morals and sticking to one's roots, whatever that means.

For the next 3 weeks I am booked up completely and can't go to see him as he requires.
I am now looking for volunteers to go to him on my behalf to talk about how the older people should let go, or eff off, and give the young ones a chance.

Please volunteer in the comments and find an introductory photo of my uncle's Kees, Nymph and Klept.

I do hope all you brave people out there will be willing to spend a few seconds explaining my and your liberal views.

A personal note of thanks to my Irish granny, Gran O' Maniac for the photo's.


PS: Please let us know, so that we can get the organist to know, your favourite song.



Uncle's Kees, Nymph and Klept, may your soul rest in pieces.


COMMENTS

That looks a lot like my first wife's family...
MC

# posted by mostly cajun : 08 October, 2006

Comments:
That looks a lot like my first wife's family...

MC
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
[ ... {NOT} lots of comment code here, BLOGGER IS EFFING YOU, Leave your comment RIGHT HERE... ] 1 comments

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

eXTReMe Tracker
Listed on BlogShares
Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!
Click to give BLOG4REEL vote!