09 October 2006

 

Drinking while intoxicated

You have seen this in my comments.

You are an ignorant man.
# posted by Equus Pallidus : 08 October, 2006


I found a entry on my sitemeter from Vox Popoli
Featuring Vox Day, the Christian Libertarian commentator from WorldNetDaily.

I went there and found this post "Math is hard"
I do not know how to link to this post directly, use restraint and scroll down.

I read it and entered into the comment section.

I want to highlight mr mrs ms mz Equus Pallidas and Keeskennis
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yeah Amanda talk to Catholic Church about that. And while your at it realize we don't knowingly ordain gay men anymore. Fruits, need not apply.
Equus Pallidus | Homepage | 10.08.06 - 2:13 pm | #

That last sentance was a little harsh, sorry about that.
"My past, oh Lord, to Your Mercy; My present, to Your Love; My future, to Your Providence!"
Equus Pallidus | Homepage | 10.08.06 - 2:15 pm | #

Vox would make a sucky politician.
Equus Pallidus | Homepage | 10.08.06 - 3:52 pm | #
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Equus Pallidus,
Are you old enough to know what your name means.
Eff grow up.

Nice blog Vox.
KeesKennis | Homepage | 10.08.06 - 4:13 pm | #
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No, what does it mean?
Equus Pallidus | Homepage | 10.08.06 - 4:18 pm | #
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
KeesKennis
Although you make assumption, every regular here knows that I could kick you Butt in a debate about anything that interests me. My Name is one of them things.
Equus Pallidus | Homepage | 10.08.06 - 4:42 pm | #
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I left you a little EP turd on your blog.
Equus Pallidus | Homepage | 10.08.06 - 4:42 pm | #
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for the turd, you did stink up the whole place, but nevermaaaind we just sprayed some wisdom and killed the stench.

Latin is not a language to treat ligthly.
Did this person ever follow palli(das) to palli(dao) or to (mant)
THE DIRECT TRANSLATION OF equus pallidas IS :

The deflowerer of Horses.
That is about right.
Keesie the ignorant man signing offffffff.


COMMENTS

hehe, your Latin sucks too.
# posted by Equus Pallidus : 09 October, 2006

I just love it when people take the time to log in and leave totally inappropriate and trollish comments. Luckily for us Kees uses these opprotunities to entertain his readers.
# posted by hammer : 09 October, 2006

Maeve said...
Keesie suck?
Hmmmmmmm don't think so.

Me neither, Maeve...
# posted by Lisa W. : 10 October, 2006

Links to this post:
I told you so
Drinking while intoxicated If this man have never studied Latin. He is an asshole. I don't apologise. "A ignorância gera confiança mais frequentemente do que o conhecimento" And I will not be compromised by ignorant others because I ...
posted by KeesKennis @ 09 October, 2006

Comments:
hehe, your Latin sucks too.
 
I just love it when people take the time to log in and leave totally inappropriate and trollish comments. Luckily for us Kees uses these opprotunities to entertain his readers.
 
Keesie suck?
Hmmmmmmm don't think so.
 
Me neither, Maeve...
 
Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home
[ ... {NOT} lots of comment code here, BLOGGER IS EFFING YOU, Leave your comment RIGHT HERE... ] 4 comments

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

eXTReMe Tracker
Listed on BlogShares
Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!
Click to give BLOG4REEL vote!