30 September 2006

 

Likewise

.
.
.


Shit Justice

Someone dies
Someone fries
That’s the law
Some says haw

Ten years hence
Breathing side of the fence
Chemicals now rule
On exiting the pool

That cop did lie
About how they did die
The DNA my semen yield
Was not found in that field

If I were to confess
About that mess
At the sty

Would you like chips with that?




NicS Sep 06


I'll Show You Mine found their way onto my site.

The only person on their blogroll that I knew were Steve's Blog D'Ellison so blame him for the third degree.


COMMENTS

And thus it comes full circle.

Shafer Hall of I'll Show You Mine was (if I recall correctly) the first person to blogroll me. I still remember how good it felt: "Someone actually reads my crap!"

And now Keesie has discovered him. How 'bout that?

# posted by Elisson : 01 October, 2006
Comments:
And thus it comes full circle.

Shafer Hall of I'll Show You Mine was (if I recall correctly) the first person to blogroll me. I still remember how good it felt: "Someone actually reads my crap!"

And now Keesie has discovered him. How 'bout that?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
[ ... {NOT} lots of comment code here, BLOGGER IS EFFING YOU, Leave your comment RIGHT HERE... ] 1 comments

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

eXTReMe Tracker
Listed on BlogShares
Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!
Click to give BLOG4REEL vote!