01 August 2006

 

After .....





... I have done my ablutions I am going to bed.

Tata.
Comments:
Cute. Puppies and two year olds. Why do they love the toilet?
 
He should stay away from that cheap wine........
 
This pic reminds me of the Bill Cosby casette I had...the one skit is about Bill's father coming home drunk and hanging over the toilet saying.."Oh jesusplease, if you get me out of this one, jesus, I promise I'll never drink again" so Bill as a kid says "it confused me, because I went to my mom and said 'mom, is jesus in the toilet bowl'...very funny, but even funnier with bill's sound effects etc. Gave best friend and me lots of giggles...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
[ ... {NOT} lots of comment code here, BLOGGER IS EFFING YOU, Leave your comment RIGHT HERE... ] 3 comments

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

eXTReMe Tracker
Listed on BlogShares
Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!
Click to give BLOG4REEL vote!