13 June 2006

 

Thanks Guyk

Guyk is at this moment my designated memory prodder.
In his story he uses the word "rabid dog".

This is what the cesspool, that I call a memory, comes up with.



The doctor tell his patient that the dog that bit him was positively tested as rabid.
The patient enquires about cures, and the docter told him that there is none.

Two day later the doctor sees the patient in a park where he is furiously writing in a notebook.

Doctor: "Hi X are you writing your will".
Patient: "Hi Doc, fuck the will, I am making a list of the people I am going to bite".
Comments:
ROFL!

That joke is now in my top ten faves ever!

Cheers for that :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
[ ... {NOT} lots of comment code here, BLOGGER IS EFFING YOU, Leave your comment RIGHT HERE... ] 1 comments

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

eXTReMe Tracker
Listed on BlogShares
Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!
Click to give BLOG4REEL vote!