11 June 2006

 

Blogging - the hole truth





The 3 youngsters above know nothing of computers or blogging.
I know 15 % more they do.
Even the man who does not do math with tell you that is still nothing

I really have a serious day job, that will leave little time next week, so:
: I am anticipating my 3rd month of blogging anniversary on the 17th of June 2006.
: I am celebrating 3000 hits.
: I want to thank all those that contributed.

To those who put me on their blogroll.

Acidman
Velociman
Guyk
Libby
Cowboy Blob
Bonita
Maeve
Lisa
Erica
Ellison
Ed Monkey
BobG

You youngsters have all lighted up my heart.
If there is anybody who have me on their blogroll that I have not acknowledged, please let me know. I love you all.
My links thing in the sidebar tells me fuckall.

I will tonight rectify the typing error in my profile, I was born in 1953 not 1933.
Sorry Bonita, I realised the mistake then but carried on.
But in real life I always talk like that (Thank you young man).

And without links I would be celebrating my 50th hit and would have stopped.
That is always something to consider.

Please don't.

The spelling mistake in the heading is a male thing - do not ask.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
[ ... {NOT} lots of comment code here, BLOGGER IS EFFING YOU, Leave your comment RIGHT HERE... ] 0 comments

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

eXTReMe Tracker
Listed on BlogShares
Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!
Click to give BLOG4REEL vote!