04 May 2006

 

Big Money and Waste.

.
.




I do one of the jobs that "americans don't want to do"
Wherever there is a job for a Quantity Surveyor/Commercial Manager, whether it is funded by USAID, EU, DANIDA, ENGLAND or the Worldbank which is funded by .....
I will apply and work there, there are very few nationals of these countries that compete here.

The photo above shows 8 vehicles on a site inspection.
Besides the Contractors 2 people (one vehicle) there were, I would guess another 3 people from the Funding agent and Road Agency and Ministry, from about 20 present that knew the differance between AC and tar.
Every single one of these dolts stayed in a hotel (USD 75) for 2 nights and travelled 700 km.
I might have lost all 3 readers that I have.

I love Africa even if it costs the world's taxpayers an extra couple of dollars.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
[ ... {NOT} lots of comment code here, BLOGGER IS EFFING YOU, Leave your comment RIGHT HERE... ] 0 comments

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

eXTReMe Tracker
Listed on BlogShares
Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!
Click to give BLOG4REEL vote!