24 April 2006

 

Zebras - Schlong dong or as you will




If you are looking where I am looking and you have more stripes than a corporal
(apologies extended) you will get exited as well.



You know, the way that that tail gets tighter and tighter, in just's make's my day, yanow.


UPDATE

And from Acidman comments after he lifted my photo




Looks like an old boyfriend of mine. The tongue wasn't enough though..mwahahaha

Posted by Lisa at April 23, 2006 03:51 PM

Well Lisa how about a Zebra/Buff.
That would not hurt, or am I wrong.

By the way:
All photos are for lifting, just say from where.

I will, and if Blogger wills, update ny template to reflect that.
Comments:



<< Home
[ ... {NOT} lots of comment code here, BLOGGER IS EFFING YOU, Leave your comment RIGHT HERE... ] 0 comments

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

eXTReMe Tracker
Listed on BlogShares
Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!
Click to give BLOG4REEL vote!