24 April 2006

 

For Erica, bovinically speaking, of course



Not one step closer, not even if you are the "buff god". which you are not, you are simply someone with the knowledge of a baboon, hiding in that blue nissan patrol, (it is obviously a 2 or 3 year old model, please come out and fight, the last imbicile I trampled is recovering in a hospital in the US, to my disgust.



Acidman comments.

I don't know what it is about that photo ... but I just can't stop staring at it. He sure is a fine-looking figure of an animal, bovinically speaking.

Posted by Erica at April 23, 2006 09:46 AM



Comments

Erica said...
Very funny ... I am, of course, flattered beyond words. Something about that bull's head make me wanna tell a knock-knock joke to him, but in the event that I'd be mauled, I'll keep a bit of a distance.

Sunday, April 30, 2006 8:17:01 PM

Comments:
Very funny ... I am, of course, flattered beyond words. Simething about that bull's head make me wanna tell a knock-knock joke to him, but in the event that I'd be mauled, I'll keep a bit of a distance.
 
(maybe I could proofread my comments before I click "log in and publish?")
Grrr ...
 




<< Home
[ ... {NOT} lots of comment code here, BLOGGER IS EFFING YOU, Leave your comment RIGHT HERE... ] 2 comments

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

eXTReMe Tracker
Listed on BlogShares
Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!
Click to give BLOG4REEL vote!