07 March 2008

 

LINK AND COMMENT WHORING

THE MINIMUM COURTESY IS A COMMENT.
AFTER ALL WHEN ELISSON HAD HIS BLOG RATED AT SOME 3RD DEGREE BLOG, VMAN SAID IN THEIR COMMENTS, "ELISSON IS A LINK WHORE, I ADMIRE THAT IN HIM"
So try to get lower than that, I dare you.
I have also stopped being a "lurker", safeguard your comments.
ON TOP FOR A LONG TIME
***************************************************************


Elisson said...
"Link Whore" - Will work for sausage.
Monday, March 10, 2008 4:06:00 AM
Velociman said...
I said that? I must have meant it, then. Consider this my obligatory 1 comment, Keesie.
Tuesday, March 11, 2008 3:27:00 PM
Comments:
"Link Whore" - Will work for sausage.
 
I said that? I must have meant it, then. Consider this my obligatory 1 comment, Keesie.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
[ ... {NOT} lots of comment code here, BLOGGER IS EFFING YOU, Leave your comment RIGHT HERE... ] 2 comments

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

eXTReMe Tracker
Listed on BlogShares
Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!
Click to give BLOG4REEL vote!