17 September 2008

 

Gubbermunts

A Department of Agriculture representative stopped at a farm and talked with an old Afrikaans farmer. He told the farmer, 'I need to inspect your farm.' The old guy said, 'OK Boet, but do not go in that field over there.'

The Agriculture representative said, 'Mister, I have the authority of the Government with me. See this card? The card means I am allowed to go WHEREVER I WISH on any agricultural land. No questions asked or answered. Have I made myself clear? Do you understand?'

The old farmer nodded politely and went about his farm chores. Later, the old farmer heard loud screams and saw the Agriculture Rep running for the fence and close behind was the farmer's huge-horned prize bull. The bull was gaining on the Agriculture Rep with every step. 
The Rep was clearly terrified, so the old farmer immediately threw down his tools, ran to the fence and shouted:

'Your card! Your card, Boet! Show him your card!'!

Comments:

If I failed to disgust or ignore or belittle anybody, please let me know, and I will rectify that, p

GravatarWhich just goes to prove that government officials are the same the world over.


Gravatar'Tain't a card it's a sheet, a bull-sheet 






<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

eXTReMe Tracker
Listed on BlogShares
Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!
Click to give BLOG4REEL vote!