16 May 2008

 

Newness

If that is not a word we will make it one. Howzat.

Mondays = Boobies and beer, and variations on that.

Tuesdays = Raaitlaaik = for the first graders, laaik the States = Write a post like someone on your Blogroll.

Samples:

==========

Hammer:

I'll be offline for a bit.

==========

See it's easy.

==========

Another easy one is
Elisson:



Well boys and girls and Rabbi's that read my blog, (I don't mind if my Rabbi reads my blog!), we will start of with the word 'fuck', not that that is a strange word to my American tongue, but it does not get to the same depth as the word 'dick', does it?.

=========

Jim from
Smoke on the Water is another very easy one.

... . .......
I'm old, shame.

==========

Counting on Vman will not do, as I do not get "Lucky Pierres", it must be that I was well brought up.
Or stupid.

==========

Well DD got AAA for her Project about
Tall Water, clever girl, with a clever mommy, I'll add, otherwise, I will have my head klapped from above.

==========

On Tuesday coming I will do "Sweething" and I would like her to do "KeesKennis"

==========

Bacterium Normalus I would like to give to Maeve, and that Critter that almost flew to Africa to fuckmeup/killme can be her witch/bitch

==========

No rules, just follow the rules.

TIPS ..... THESE ARE TIPS AND NOT RULES<>RAAITLAAIK you on Tuesday
If you want to swap with someone that is YOUNGER, please let them know by email or thru their comments at least 3 to 4 days before you do that.
Remind them every 6 or seven hours that they have to be ready to RAAITLAAIK you on Tuesday as they are likely to forget, as their brains are not fully formed yet.

If you want to swap with someone that is OLDER, please let them know by email or thru their comments at least 3 to 4 days before you do that.
Remind them every 6 or seven hours that they have to be ready to RAAITLAAIK you on Tuesday as they are likely to forget, as their brains are waning.

For ease of all snotnoses like Bobg, Becky, Maeve, Key, Misty, Tommy, El Capitan, Erin, Jody and Blob I suggest that all nominations, challenges and others be posted on this post as comments.
I also suggest that for the older snotnoses that they use this post as a forum, you understand 'forum'?, of course you dew.

Let CHAOS PREVAIL.

Erisson, as a plorific writer can of course take on several elderly or younger bloggers, I mean, his mind is vast, like he can do Elica and Winston.
Winston, besides answering Elisson can tackle
Stu, and then Stu and Winston can do DOF.
DOF as he is a teacher with lots and lots of spare time can ......
Eric .... and then answer Stu and Wiston.
Eric can just love Scotland and Fiona and all will be well.
As I am the only living person that puplished a disagreement (I mean still living) with
Bane, Goldbloom and Froth, I hereby dare them to confront me here, on Tuesday.
"We will now sing from Hymm number so and so for the good life that KeesKennis lived"
Sela

So I will be doing:
Raaitlaaik Sweething.
Raiitlaaik Bane
Raaitlaaik Goldbloom
Raaitlaaik Froth
And I hope they will be doing WriteLike KeesKennis (that is if they can get Drunk/Dumb/Stupid/Smart enough)

Please call your post RAAITLAAIK (assholeorwhoeveah)

Keesie does not laaik rules, so please break them allways.

There is an ambulance waiting for brain tumors, spasms, fuckups and screeches, please don't worry, OK


===================================================================================

Comments:=====
Hi Eli

Good to have you back, I have read that as research for this and thought that it was very good, but time to do it again, I like my pairing of Maeve and Dax and I would like to see you do Erica and Winston.

No RULES please, do what you want.

The more the Merrier.

Did you like the depth of my sample as Erisson?

keeskennis Homepage 05.16.08 - 5:29 am #

=====

It's been a couple of years since I wrote the ultimate "RAAITLAAIK" post.

Elisson Homepage 05.16.08 - 5:11 am #






Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

eXTReMe Tracker
Listed on BlogShares
Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!
Click to give BLOG4REEL vote!