03 March 2008

 

Philosophy 101

When it itches, scratch




You peeps can be so glad that Rex did not get this photo first.
First of all it would have been this size.

I was so glad that Jody was running his blog, but now he is back, alas.
In his own words:
"I've lost so much money that I'm having to cut back on the lap dances and I have been drunk for at least three days."
Now I like to invite the readers of this blog to caption this photo as if Rex himself has posted it at
the Beer Camp Blog
I'll start you of with.
Mississippi charm, we do it in public

Comments:

A Wild Horny Beast, not flint but close enough

Rex Homepage 03.03.08 - 9:11 pm #







<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

eXTReMe Tracker
Listed on BlogShares
Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!
Click to give BLOG4REEL vote!