13 May 2006

 

How much does your's increase when you are excited

Your neck size, what did you think.


I am just a regular guy




Hard rock, yea, that is my music.





And then when we bring the last bit into play, they fall.

Rob has problems of another kind, and is in luww.
Go and help him out.
Update:
An INQUIRING MIND amongst my readers asked what the bird was called.
I repeat my answer to her here.

Hi Maeve.
It is a Kori Bustard.
Latin: Ardeotis kori.

I think it is the heaviest flying bird. It gets up to about 17 kg (35 lbs)

This one sang a thump ... thump song for us.
Real Magic.
Comments:
What kind of bird is that?
 
Hi Maeve.
It is a Kori Bustard.
Latin: Ardeotis kori.

I think it is the heaviest flying bird. It gets up to about 17 kg (35 lbs)

This one sang a thump ... thump song for us.
Real Magic.
 
Just stunning!
Thanks so much for sharing!!!
:)
 
Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home
[ ... {NOT} lots of comment code here, BLOGGER IS EFFING YOU, Leave your comment RIGHT HERE... ] 3 comments

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

eXTReMe Tracker
Listed on BlogShares
Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!
Click to give BLOG4REEL vote!